Tuesday, February 12, 2008

How to create more spin woth Dr N Firewall Plus??

i am using Dr N Firewall Plus Blade.. with palio macro pro on fh side and solcion on bh side.. last weekend 1st time i play in a tournament with this blade..

i realise that my oppenent easy to block my loop or top spin... i need to really pull out all my energy to generate more spin so that my oppenent cant easily block or push my ball. after do that i find that the theory is correct.

than after the game.. my fren borrow my blade... he discover that... my blade n rubber is not properly glue.. so he reglue again my rubber... than after that it is okay...

now i am confusing.. is it coz of the blade or rubber or glue.. that actually coz my problems.. any opinion? next experiment i will try to replace the palio macro pro on fh to sriver 2.1 fx...

i want to still give this blade few times to try since i really like the fell and the speed it has when i block or smash or serves.

thanks for ur opinion.

No comments: